Booyah Melee Swim Jig
- The Booyah Melee Jig is Booyah's take on a bladed/vibrating swim jig.
- Unique head design that consists of a polycarbonate plastic head with a lead core.
- Does best in open water or areas around hard cover (e.g., docks, rip-rap) that it can deflect off of to induce reaction strikes.
- Built around a sturdy, long shank 5/0 hook with a wire baitkeeper.
- Available in 9 colors and 2 weight options: 3/8 or 1/2 ounce.
The Booyah Melee Jig is Booyah's take on bladed/vibrating swim jig. To differentiate it from the wide variety of bladed jigs on the market, the Melee has a unique head design that consists of a polycarbonate plastic head with a lead core (as opposed to just a painted lead head). This head design, along with an extra thin blade, creates an attention-grabbing blend of vibration and sound that stands apart from similar jigs.
While most bladed jigs are designed to be fished through grass, the Melee does best in open water or around hard cover it can deflect off of to induce reaction strikes.
This bladed jig doesn’t have initial action as the Jackhammer but I caught a bass on the first cast- good enough for me!