Okuma Reflexions "B" Spinning Rod 2 pc.
- 3 In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Earn FishAndSave Rewards Points
The new Reflexions “b” rods start with a foundation built on light and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks that are both durable and sensitive. The new series of Reflexions rods now feature Okuma’s UFR rod tip technology. This process blends unidirectional fiber over 24-ton carbon in the extended tip section of the rod to increase lifting strength and power by as much as 400%. This technology provides for the ultimate in strength without sacrificing sensitivity so that you can feel even the lightest of bites down deep.
The Reflexions “b” series of rods features both spinning and casting models and offers them in both 1-piece and 2-piece variations. The family of rods features a wide variety of lengths and actions to choose from making it one of the most comprehensive families in the Okuma lineup. Starting at 5-foot, 6-inch and going to 7-foot, 3-inch with many variations from Medium Light, Medium, Medium-Heavy throughout the lineup.
The updated components of the Reflexions “b” series of rods consist of SeaGuide stainless steel deep pressed guide frames with zirconium inserts that offer compatibility for both braid and monofilament lines. Each of the rods in the Reflexions lineup features a split rear cork grip that helps reduce weight and improve overall balance. The rods also have a precision placed stainless steel hook keeper on all models.
- Light and responsive 24-ton carbon rod blanks
- UFR: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Sea Guide stainless steel Deep Pressed guide frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for braid and mono
- Split rear cork grip helps reduce weight and improve balance
- Precision placed stainless steel hook keeper on all models
- Reflexions Rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty