Okuma VSS-C-724M Voyager Signature Series Freshwater Casting Rod
Comes with Travel Case.
The new Voyager Signature Freshwater and Inshore rods are designed with the fisherman on the go in mind. These rods are explicitly built for freshwater and light inshore fishing and break down into four easy-to-transport pieces.
The Voyager Signature Freshwater and Inshore rods feature five total models, with three being casting and two spinning. Each of these rods is constructed with 30/40-ton low resin carbon blanks that are both light and responsive and have enough sensitivity to feel the lightest of bites. These rods are all 4-piece rods with a European Spigot Ferrule connection to give an authentic 1-piece feel. They are available in either a 7-foot, 2-inch or 7-foot, 5-inch model with Medium Light, Medium, Medium-Heavy, and Heavy being the actions.
These rods are well built with top-notch components like the SeaGuide XO/XQ 316-stainless steel angled guide frames to reduce wind knots and line twists. Each guide holds zirconium inserts that offer compatibility for braided and monofilament lines. Fuji reel seats are used for reduced weight and improved feel throughout the blank. Each reel seat is fitted with custom machined aluminum screw-down reel seat hoods. And for all-day comfort, premium tapered cork split grip design for reduced weight and feel. Each rod also comes in a protective travel bag for both storage and transportation.
- Light and responsive 30/40-ton low resin carbon blanks
- Sea Guide XO/XQ 316-SS angled guide frames reduce line twists
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Fuji reel seat for reduced weight and improved feel
- Custom machined aluminum screw down reel seat hood
- 4-pcs blank construction with spigot ferrule connections
- Premium tapered cork split grip design for reduced weight
- Protective travel bag for both storage and transportation
- Voyager Signature rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty