P-Line 1st Gen Top Spins Over Spin
- The 1st Gen Top Spin is an innovative new swimbait head that has a thin AFW titanium wire with spinner blade so you can fish a swimbait like an underspin, but right on the bottom!
- Opposite from a traditional underspin whose blade is on the underside, the wire and blade are on the top, so you can drag along the bottom or structure, keeping the blade working and keeping the fish interested in your bait.
- The Top Spin is constructed on a rugged Mustad Ultrapoint hook and #3 willow blade on the overspin.
- Three different hook sizes to choose from, pick the 3/0 Hook size for swimbaits 2.5 to 3.5 inches long, the 5/0 for your 3 to 4 inch swimbaits and the 6/0 for the 4 to 5 inch swimbaits. Several weight options available, too.
- With inset realistic 3D eyes and 5 different colors, the Top Spin is a great new addition to your arsenal.
The first of its kind and starting a new category in the fishing world, the 1st Gen Top Spin is detailed from top to bottom. After years of research and development, 1st Gen Fishing has created a bait opposite an underspin. Featuring a #2 or #3 willow blade on top, you can now slow roll a bait along the bottom while the blade continues to spin and flash. Built with a titanium wire, you can now give fish the finesse presentation of an underspin in and around cover, as the 1st Gen Top Spin will swim through trees and brush piles with ease, giving the fish something they have never seen before.Each Top Spin head has been finely detailed, showcasing gills, 3D eyes and 5 eye-catching colors. The plastic keeper has been selected after years of research, keeping your bait intact longer for multiple uses. Utilizing a premium Mustad® Ultra Point™ hook and coming in 5 sizes, the 1st Gen Top Spin has you covered from shallow to deep. Shake it, swim it, skip it, or drag it, the 1st Gen Top Spin is sure to earn a spot in every fisherman's tackle boxes for years to come.Available in 5 colors in 3/16oz, 1/4oz, 3/8oz, and 1/2oz sizes on three hook configurations. See below for details.