Yo-Zuri Super Braid 150 Yds White
- Yo-Zuri SuperBraid is a high-performance braided fishing line at an affordable price. This is for a 150-yard spool in several great colors, High Visibility Yellow, Blue, and White.
- Yo-Zuri SuperBraid is made in Japan in a factory designed for making fishing high-end braided lines. Yo-Zuri SuperBraid pairs perfectly with Yo-Zuri TopKnot Fluorocarbon Leaders.
- Use Yellow or White Lines when you need to detect subtle bites and need underwater visibility. Blue is excellent for seeing lines on top of the water and in clear Great Lakes and coldwater fisheries. Dark Green is good for lakes and ponds.
- The Yo-Zuri SuperBraid is made with 4 strands that are heated to round the edges, making it super smooth, frictionless in the water, and abrasion resistant against obstacles.
- Braided pound test from 10 pounds to 80 pounds in a 150-yard spool. Choose from Yellow, Blue, or White.
Yo-Zuri is proud to announce the introduction of their new SuperBraid line in several different colors: High Visibility Yellow, Blue, and White--in addition to our other classic Dark Green.
Yellow is a great choice for finesse fishing situations as well as fishing for the wide variety of panfish in North America. Due to its Yellow color and high visibility, it is a great line to use when the bite is very subtle. Blue is a great visibility line that is designed for an angler to see their line on top of the water. Great for use in saltwater to the crystal clear lakes in the North, this line is ideal for fishing clear water situations. White is a great all-purpose line color that doesn't fade. Don't forget about the original Dark Green which is also available and an excellent choice for bass angling in lakes and ponds.
Yo-Zuri SuperBraid ranges from 10-80 lb test and is a 4-strand PE braided line. The specially coated braided line gives it a maximum abrasion resistance, and extremely low stretch, and makes it super durable giving you the best possible fishing experience. Made in Yo-Zuri's line factories in Japan, this is an extremely high-quality line at an aggressive price. Featuring Yo-Zuri's heat integration process that bonds the individual strands, making it smoother and more abrasion resistant. An exceptional option for finesse fishing with a spinning tackle when seeing a slight bite is key. Available in sizes from 10lb to 80lb, 150-yard spool.