Yo-Zuri T7 Premium Fluorocarbon 200 Yd Clear
- 4 In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Lightning Fast Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Earn FishAndSave Rewards Points
- Yo-Zuri T7 is a new premium, clear fluorocarbon mainline manufactured in Japan.
- Optimal balance of tensile strength, shock strength, and abrasion strength for bass fishing.
- Perfect molecular balance for exceptional strength.
- Heat-treated for natural translucency and optimal suppleness.
- Available in pound tests ranging from 6 pound to 25 pound test.
Yo-Zuri T7 is a new premium, clear fluorocarbon mainline. Crafted from carefully selected materials that allow it to achieve the optimal balance of tensile strength, shock strength, and abrasion strength for bass fishing. Additionally, it is heat-treated to give a clear, translucent presentation and make it naturally supple and easy to manage and cast.
Just listen to what the pro's have to say about T7 and you'll want it spooled up on all your fluoro set-ups ASAP:
"T-7 became my all-time favorite line the first time I spooled it up! Low memory, low stretch, great knot strength, and abrasion resistance. I couldn't ask for a better line to help me pay my bills!" - Clent Davis (BASS Elite Series)
"This line is legit! Absolutely the strongest, smoothest, best casting fluorocarbon I ever had on one of my reels!" - Spencer Shuffield (MLF Tackle Warehouse Series)
"New Yo-Zuri T-7 steps fluorocarbon line up a notch. It has exceptional knot strength and abrasion resistance, without losing the castability Yo-Zuri lines are known for!" - Brandon Cobb (BASS Elite Series)
"T-7 is super strong, has great knot strength and casts extremely well. It's my go-to fluorocarbon for bait cast and spinning gear!" - Brandon Card (BASS Elite Series)